Friday 9 March 2018

Drinking warm milk before bed could help you sleep better

glass of milk being poured.jpg
Milk is a naturally found rich source of calcium, vitamin D and potassium, and it is of great importance to the human body. Warm milk before bed could help you to relax and make you sleep well. Calcium and vitamin D which are found in milk helps to build strong, healthy bones and teeth, and the potassium allows maintenance of healthy blood pressure. The immediate benefit of warm milk before bed is that it allows you to sleep like a baby by keeping your body relaxed and calm.
 This is not to say that by drinking a cup of milk you are sure to fall asleep, as it is not a sleep serum, but the reality is that there are some substances in your warm milk that is associated with improved rest. Warm milk before bed is therefore prescribed for those who have had a hard day, as it can induce sleep and also provide healthy benefits.

How does warm milk before bed affect your sleep?

A cup of delicious warm milk is not exactly a great idea for a perfect drink for most people, but it could be of great importance to you. One cannot really say that there are scientific evidences which led to this conclusion, but milk contains amino acid called tryptophan and this metabolizes into serotonin and melatonin. Serotonin and melatonin are compounds which promote relaxation in the human body and could help a person sleep.

Here are some suggestions on healthy snacks that could compliment your milk.

• Include whole grain crackers and cheese along with your glass of milk
• Make yourself a glass of chocolate milk instead of your simple warm milk for taste and nutrition, and drink it along with apple slices
• Consume yogurt with fruit toppings along with a glass
• A banana with peanut butter could be a great idea with a glass of warm milk
• Add whole grain cereal with fresh fruits in your warm glass of milk

courtesy: http://www.onlymyhealth.com/benefits-of-warm-milk-before-bed-1406615226

Wordpress:  https://neem7info.wordpress.com
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/neem7info/

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
    I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
    Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete